The purpose of this message is to bring to you something that you can utilize throughout each day so that your thoughts, your energy and ultimately, your feelings about yourself become more positive, and your life will reflect these changes.
My first book, Being Well Within, was all about guiding you through the curves of life so that you can make the changes you need/want both personally and/or professionally. My most recent book, Take Back Your Life: A Caregivers’ Guide to Finding Freedom in the Midst of Overwhelm is all about helping you learn to take as good care of yourself as you do of those you love…
The message here today is brief; a reminder of what we’re all working on, what we’re moving toward and remembering to honor and celebrate the changes you embrace in your life.
Keep the following affirmations in mind as we continue to explore the intricacies of being an individual, empowered in relationships, and in your life in general this year. Growth only happens when we’re willing to be open to the possibilities for change around us and within us. In spite of all the hardships and challenges along the way, we can always hope and work toward something better in our lives. We can move beyond simply accepting what is, to challenging and questioning what is, and looking at how to make things better.
The following affirmations are worth remembering as you work to center yourself in the changes that enhance and empower you:
- “Who I am is Enough!”
- “I am lovable, capable, worthwhile and special and deserve to be treated as such…even by me!”
- “My love is a gift.”
- “I am a valuable and worthwhile person and therefore when I give of myself I am giving something of true value and worth.”
- “I am willing to challenge and not merely accept messages and beliefs that do not enhance my self-worth”.
- “I honor and respect the person I am, just as I am! I also respect the journey I am on to grow and learn.
- “My soul shines and sparkles, and I share this precious part of me.”
- “I express my anger and frustration in ways that are respectful and safe for myself and those around me.”
- “I listen to myself and others with respect, and without judgment.”
- “I lovingly and respectfully consider my own needs and feelings.”
- “I accept and give compliments with gratitude, appreciation and respect.”
- “I STOP! BREATHE! & FOCUS! To give myself space to get centered and have clarity to know “My Desired Outcome”!
Practice saying these affirmations aloud (preferably in front of a mirror…) Know that as you learn, change and grow your life will open up in a myriad of ways… even when change feels scary, it doesn’t mean it’s not worth doing.
For added guidance and support, you can check out a complimentary chapter of my new book HERE
and we breathe…