Welcome to Take Back Your Life:
The Art of Self-Care!
5 Month Caregiver Support Group
with Loren Gelberg-Goff
You’ve made a powerful choice to make meaningful changes in your life over the coming 5 Months!
By joining this group you have truly given yourself a gift – the gift of your commitment to having a life that more accurately reflects the way you really want it to be.
How the Group Works and the Call Schedule
This virtual group will meet 3 times each month, with one or sometimes 2 weeks “off” per month to give you additional practice and reflection time. The value of this extra time is yours to make the most of your time in the group. It’s designed so you can:
- apply what you’re learning, and the tools you’ve acquired, to specific challenges in your life,
- email me with your experiences and questions, and ask for specific feedback,
- adjust your approach to those same challenges to include my targeted, specific recommendations, then
- watch as your results start to improve day by day.
Be ready to take the bull by the horns and dive in as you learn strategies for truly transforming how you live and experience your life. Loren looks forward to sharing this journey with you and your fellow participants!
Mark your calendar now reserving these 15 Monday evenings!
- September 12th
- September 19th
- September 26th
- October 3rd
- October 10th
- October 17th
- October 24th
- November 7th
- November 14th
- November 28th
- December 5th
- December 12th
- December 19th
- January 9th
- January 16th
- January 23rd (BONUS Call)
We’ll be together those evenings from 7:30pm to 8:30 or 8:45pm EST
It’s all about learning how to get out of your own way, and speed up your progress toward achieving your desired outcomes.
Here’s how the calls work, and a few important tips for maximizing your results from the program:
- In the first 2 calls each month will Loren will cover specific challenges such as self-compassion, forgiveness, difficulty saying “No” and setting boundaries, guilt and emotional blackmail, anger and resentment, and many others.
- The 3rd call each month will be a “Q&A” call when you and your fellow participants can get one-on-one guidance and feedback. Since all the challenges we face are universal, these calls are extremely valuable because you get to learn detailed insights from others’ questions that may not have come up for you – and they will learn from yours!
- You’ll receive an email the day before each call with a handout describing that call’s topic, which will usually include questions and exercises for you to complete prior to the call as well as thought-provoking affirmations. Completing these ahead of time will allow you to get the maximum benefit from the call!
- In addition, on the day of each call you’ll receive an email reminder with the call time and dial-in details. Please be sure to keep this information handy so you won’t have to scramble to find it at the last minute.
- Loren highly recommends that you to come to each call free from distractions, and with at least one success in mind from the previous week that you can share with the group. Sharing your successes reinforces your progress, and also enables the group to 1) celebrate with you and 2) support you as you build on that success in subsequent weeks.
- Most important, come to each call a minute or two early so you can say your hello’s, and be ready to get started right on time!
- If you can’t make a particular call, not to worry – following each call you’ll receive an email letting you know the recording of the call is available on a private group web page, where you can listen to all our calls and download them to a device for listening later, if that’s your preference!
Keep your eye on your email inbox for your additional bonuses and your weekly call and replay reminders.
Loren looks forward to hearing you on the call!